Support Your Lowly Blogger UPDATED with pic of me


Okay, folks. I thought I'd try something new. I have signed up with Amazon so that any time you folks decide to buy something from Amazon I can get a piece of the action. I have a widget added in the sidebar. I have some books listed there along with my recommendations. If you click through the widget and then purchase something from Amazon they will send me a percentage of the sale. Even if you don't buy what you clicked on, they send lil' ol me a percentage. So, let's say that you wake up tomorrow morning and think, "I need to buy a Samsung LN40A650A 40-inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color." Your next thought will be to go to Anna's blog and click through to Amazon through my wee widget. Amazon then will kindly forward 4% to me. Maybe 6% depending on how many of you feel like helping out. Four percent of 1,849.38 is....well, you do the math cuz I can't without a calculator.

See? This is so not complicated.

For me--cash for treats for my 21 pound cat and more coffee for me from CoffeeBeanDirect. For you-- that warm glow you get when you help out your fellow man.

By the way, I don't get a plug nickel for recommending Coffee Bean Direct. I just want to say that I have been buying their whole coffee beans for three years now. Ummm, ummmm good! If you love really good coffee...give them a try. I buy 5 five pound bags at a time. That means free shipping (25 lbs = free shipping). The beans arrive vacuum packed in mylar bags which means it stays nice and fresh for a long time. With free shipping the cost per pound (depending on what bean you buy) averages around $5.00. That is a bargain. And you won't find better tasting beans. I buy their Italian Roast Espresso whole beans for a kick-a$$ cup of coffee in the morning. The Viennese Cinnamon is a wonderful bean for nice afternoon cup. They roast your order when they get your order. Not days or weeks earlier. Makes a huge difference.

This capitalist interlude is coming to a close. I hope you all will buy lots and lots of stuff from Amazon through my blog. I promise to be very, very grateful exceeded only by the gratitude of my pulchritudinous cat.

UPDATED: That there is me...posin' with my morning sweatshirt. Sums it all up for me.

Because I'm anonymous you don't get a head in this picture. Sorry about that. No legs either. Hmmm, missing hands too. What a let down, eh? Actually, the full meal deal would be a bigger let down. Ha. Maybe someday I'll sneak a pic of my head into my profile. Just check there now and again. Never know when I might decide to be a tiny bit less anonymous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malignant Narcissism: A Brief Overview

The Narcissist and Self-Loathing

Who carries out the physical therapy sessions